Tuesday, April 18, 2017

"John Randall Was Raped Contracted Herpes and Was Murdered in His Apartment"



LEFT EYE






RIGHT EYE





Herpes was made to DELETE you from the System
You are not going to heaven. You are going to hell if you commit suicide.

IF you contract Herpes type 1 or Herpes type 2, you will be injected or hooked-up with a DELETION torture Daemon. This daemon will continue to try to kill you off unless it is stopped manually.

A DAEMON is a program that is usually invisible and runs in the background.

"phase one:
Apparently everyone is infected with phase one. This phase allows controllers to force their victims to speak unwillingly and unknowingly at will. Phase one also allows controllers to insert thoughts into the head of the victim; thoughts that often turn into actions... hmm... "

... [removed web content]

If you have contracted Herpes, the reason you contracted Herpes is because you have been RAPED of your livelihood.

Nobody cares about you except myself, unless it is stated out-loud. I care because I care about myself.

I have an eye implant. I am being tortured daily in my genital area. I am being sexually abused after years of being a good person.

I FOUND OUT. SOME PEOPLE HAVE RAPED ME AND I WASN'T EVEN AWARE.

THEY TRIED TO KILL ME.

COMMENTS?

"You can clearly see the implant in the right eye as compared to the left eye.

The right eye seems like it has some damage to it.

Also, my kanine teeth points have been lasered, filed, or sawed down.
The back of my throat has been lasered.

I contracted Herpes and the BIOAPI Daemon completely tried to murder me.

The Daemon is attempting to make me bald, or was.
The Daemon expects me to tell the whole truth everytime I think something in my head.
The Daemon teleports my thoughts to the interent without my consent.
The BIOAPI Daemon setup a radio-station from EVERY SINGLE THOUGHT IN MY MIND, and broadcast it to people around the entire world.
The Daemon broadcasts my location without my consent.
The Daemon is being used to attempt to kill me with:

1.) INJECTIONS FROM FAR AWAY.
2.) SEXUAL ASSAULT IN THE GENITAL AREA
3.) BACTERIAL GENERATION VIA LASER SHOT
4.) SKIN DAMAGE
5.) DEATH RAY or SLEEP RAY SIMILAR TO HARRY POTTER AND BACK TO THE FUTURE
6.) Broadcast on a hidden network to deviants that are serial killers, homosexuals, pedophiles, juvenile delinquents, the military, Hollywood insiders, etc.

Use this photo to stop this from happenning.

[photo removed]

"Hey bud,

Please direct me to the resource that displays my electronic resonance within the cranial region, or the biological web based camera installed inside of my body.

The website is online. If you find it, I will PRAISE GOD. Help me out, and I donate $250 to your cause.

Accordingly, any perverse broadcasting may be stealthilly concealed.

"All those for a more immaculate institution, might as well be blessed."
"

I was a good man, and God had blessed me GREATLY.

I have a little scratch on my goodness, however I have not even committed a crime worthy of being guilty about.

I wonder why these people act CRAZY around me.

Even the Radio seems to act TOO INSANE.

It's like they're doing it on PURPOSE.
HOW INSANE IS THAT?

You are not going to heaven if you die.

YOU ARE NOT.

THEY ARE LIARS. YOU WILL BE STUCK IN THE GROUND FOR ETERNITY.

DO NOT GO AGAINST THE ONE THAT CREATES IMMORTALITY.

ALL THESE PEOPLE THAT GO AGAINST HIM ARE SEALING THEIR GRAVES.

WASTING TIME IS A FALLACY.

UNLESS I STAY ALIVE, ALL OF YOU WILL JUST DIE OFF.





THEY DON'T LIKE THAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment