Sunday, April 30, 2017

Message to Juan Huerta, Director, Springfield, IL

Sunday 30th April 2017 - 22:55 ET
To Juan Huerta:

Hello again,

This is John Edward Hall. I had contacted you earlier in the past 10 years to secure my "livelihood" in the great state of Illinois. I was a student out of college from Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana.

Mr. Huerta, I would like to thank you for any momentum you created that may bring my financial security to a reality in the near or distant future. In retrospect, I have assimilated a strict code from my experiences. Since we last conversed, I realized the potential of a sane decision; without illicit discord in my own motivational interests, there is much to be gained from a healthy and resilient body and mind.

As far as my background is concerned, it is the setup for great expectations. You, as well as I, could be talking to anyone with the right tools to accomplish great and good things. This is the way of the "insider", and such a thing is commonplace for that person. 

Some people may know me as John Hall. I do not call myself this formally. For reference, please address me as my birth name, John Edward Randall. If you do not know anything about the atmosphere surrounding my persona, it is one of holy origins. Do not be afraid, I did not know this at first either. It is a blessing my choices played out the way they did.

Friend, let us stay on cordial relations. My address is:

John Edward Randall
814 N 14th Street #113
Lafayette, IN
47904

I should be planning a trip to Chicago to attempt to regain control of a 'swatstikal' influence that in my opinion is destroying my beautiful and native land. Look for me in the future (foreshadowing)!

Sincerely,

Presidential Candidate, Chicago native
John Edward Randall


No comments:

Post a Comment