Sunday, April 30, 2017

Message to IL

Hello,

This is an informal message from John Edward Randall of Chicago, Illinois, located in the United States of America.

I wanted to press my concerns as my future as an Earth leader, if that happens. It is not uncommon for anyone to be against such a title when their honesty and right belongs to their family. However, I also wanted to state, once again, as a leader of my own territory, I act appropriately and it seems I have been blessed by God in doing so.

Okay, so I wanted to stipulate that there may be anyone against such behavior that is motivated by a holy spirit. My aim is to allow this behavior to continue without [un]necessary and extraneous suffering.

As a candidate for the office of the leader of this land, I would not stop to try to resolve a conflict or challenge that can easily be resolved through personal negotiations [or] communications.

I was adopted. I wanted to say that I think it is important to honor my family through their code of behavior, including their 'religion'.

Alright! I think I am a pretty nice guy. But I also have conservative and fundamental values. I wanted to tell you a little about myself. Please be hesitant to make a strict judgment until we meet in person.

All in all, have a good day!

Sincerely, John Edward Randall


No comments:

Post a Comment